BetBoom Team vs Team Spirit is the most popular DPC Winter match
The Upper Divisions of the DPC Winter 2023 have ended in almost all regions except China. However, we already know the list of the most popular matches in all other regions. Viewing statistics are available on Escharts.
Top matches by peak online
- DPC EEU: BetBoom Team vs Team Spirit – 249,881 viewers.
- DPC WEU: OG vs Nigma Galaxy – 195,285 viewers.
- DPC SA: Evil Geniuses vs beastcost – 119,482 viewers.
- DPC SEA: Talon Esports vs BlackList – 112,327 viewers.
- DPC NA: TSM vs Shopify Rebellion – 49,063 viewers.
There are no China Region matches on this list, as its competitions and additional tie-break matches haven't ended yet. Without it, the tour leader by views was Eastern Europe. The confrontation between BetBoom Team and Team Spirit at the peak was watched by almost 250,000 viewers.
The Upper Divisions of the DPC Winter 2023 run from January 5 to February 3. The teams compete for $205,000 in prize money, 690 DPC points, and invitations to The Lima Major 2023.